Total Pageviews

Friday, April 11, 2014

D is for Divine Grace

D is for Divine Grace

Blogging Challenge from A to Z





\

The words startled her.  Looking around, curious expression on her face, she searched for the speaker.  No one was there.  Shaking her head, she thought “I have got to cut back on the coffee!”

Moments later, the words again. “You shall reap what you sow.” Jumping, in defense she grabbed the only thing near her, a flower vase.  Not a very sturdy vase at that.  However, the art-deco flowers embossed on the sides would put a sizable welt on someone’s head.  No one there.

Creeping as softly as she could, peeking around corners and behind closed doors.  She found no one there.
I guess,” she thought “at least the words aren’t telling me to do
something horrendous.”

Perched in her favorite chair, fuzzy lap blanket thrown over her knees, she began thumbing through her magazine again. 

I AM. I SHALL GUIDE YOU.”

Sitting as still as she could, she began to understand.  “Getting” the message, being able to hear the words, the gift of feeling the lesson.  She had finally reached that pinnacle.  Reached the spiritual, physical plateau where lessons from beyond were obtainable, and it seemed the knowledge simply poured forth.  Was it beyond?  Or simply beside? Or had she gone to them?


leigh

3 comments:

  1. Hi Leigh,
    I'm Tina, one of the co-hosts for the A-Z Challenge. Would you please contact me at tndowney at gmail as soon as you can? Thanks a lot,
    Tina @ Life is Good
    A to Z Team @ Blogging From A to Z April Challenge 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am--telling you to do something horrendous? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please visit my blog, http://www.thatgirlybookworm.blogspot.ca

    I'm participating in the A-Z Challenge and my theme focuses and books and their titles, which will begin with the letter of the day.

    ReplyDelete